Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Paul Rubin http
Sat Nov 1 18:18:54 EST 2003

Todd Stephens <huzzah at tampabay.rr.com> writes:
> Regardless of the OP's intentions, I think the word "bankrupt" is not
> qualified by "basically" so much as it is qualified by "is".

I read the OP as saying TKC is basically bankrupt.  I don't know what
the actual facts surrounding TKC are.  I didn't see any indication
that it had legally filed bankruptcy and I don't really care since I'm
not a creditor.  What I want to know is whether it's paying its
programmers and shipping product.  There are conflicting claims about
whether it's paying its programmers.  Which claims are correct?