Rekall not longer available from theKompany.com - a fabrication

Todd Stephens huzzah at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Nov 1 19:09:49 EST 2003

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 18:18:54 -0500, Paul Rubin wrote:

>  What I want to know is whether it's paying its programmers and shipping
> product.  There are conflicting claims about whether it's paying its
> programmers.  Which claims are correct?

True enough.  I would say they are shipping product, though I don't know
the status of Rekall specifically.  The libertarian side of me wants to
side with the programmer (the 'little-guy' individual trying to make a
living), but the consumer side of me (who is a satisfied owner of several
of tKc's embedded products) wants to side with the company.

BTW, is Kapital written in Python?  I don't see why this thread is even
here save for tKc's involvement with BlackAdder.

--
Todd Stephens