PIL and jpg -> png conversion, do I really need java for this???

xam ma at Bell.com
Wed Nov 19 23:38:37 EST 2003

sorry,
Python Magic already has a python interface.
My suggestion was Python-wrapping CxImage. There is a learning curve for
boost.python (mostly installation/configuration) but once you get it writing
a great type-safe interface is a sinch.
max

"Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,GE Interlogix)" <Vincent.Raaijmakers at ge.com>