Leo + Python: the ultimate scripting tool: Conclusion

Mark Hahn mark at hahnca.com
Sat Nov 8 23:09:30 EST 2003

This may be a really off-the-wall question, but how different would Leo be
if the outline were just directories and text files?  Would it be a set of
file utilities and a kind of super-editor?

It seems to me that a lot of  Leo features can be found in standard
directories and files.

news:vqq69dh7rg5ne7 at corp.supernews.com...