Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Mon Nov 10 17:10:34 EST 2003

Scott Chapman wrote:

> If everyone posted their latest advertisement for some pet web site that
> happened to be written in python, we'd be flooded with CLEARLY
> OFF-TOPIC posts regarding CLEARLY OFF-TOPIC subject matter.

At this point, it's unclear whether the web site itself is written in
Python.  I think the web site is just where Tim posts his Matrix theories,
and has no connection to Python.

Ah, wait...  there's the connection, distant though it is.  In some of the
posts in that weblog/BBS, Tim talks again about his infamous "VIC" project,
which as he points out is implemented in Python now.

One more of life's great mysteries solved...

-Peter