Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Mon Nov 10 15:33:14 EST 2003

http://www.matrixcommunity.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f-8;t=000918

>> I don't know if that link got broken.
>>
>> --
>> 3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
>> Changing how we preceive and use computers
>> email @ translate not to net, remove capitol letters, one .
>> web @ http://threeseas.net
>
> I just did a whois on the threeseas.net domain and got this back.
> I don't know if it's of interest to anyone or not.  It's the same guy.
>
> This email is "short" so according to his criteria, that should make it
> Ok, right, regardless of content being on-topic, etc?
>
> I really don't like email translations. Here's the untranslated version:

You knowingly and intentionaly put an email address in a position of beng
abused by the viral MS update spam

You are guilty of spaming an email address that was protected.