Ques From CS Grad Student

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Sun Nov 30 10:26:08 EST 2003

In article <m37k1lh3gy.fsf at mira.informatik.hu-berlin.de>,
Martin v. Löwis <martin at v.loewis.de> wrote:
>Peter Hansen <peter at engcorp.com> writes:
>
>> > 1. How many members are involved directly, and how many peripherally?
			.
			.
			.
>Likewise, answers for question 1 are also very easy to find, as is
>question 4 (actually, once 4 is answered, 1 falls out automatically,
>atleast partially).
			.
			.
			.
While I'm a leading advocate of the proposition that
one can know answers without understanding their cor-
responding questions, in this case I don't get either.
Give me a hint:  what does 1. mean?

Here's what *I* suspect is the answer:  it's more inter-
esting to describe the different categories of
pertinent involvement in Python development than to try
to quantify them (although I have nothing against doing
both).
--

Cameron Laird <claird at phaseit.net>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net