Database connectivity

SectorUnknown secun at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 11:26:06 EST 2003

Thank you for your help.

What I'm hearing though, is that there isn't an open source way to write an application for
both Linux and Windows and have it access an MS-SQL server. Is this true?

mxODBC requires a license and PDO appears to require mxODBC to run. (I work for a company and
the program would be developed for internal use.)

Is there another opportunity I'm missing?

In article <MPG.1a2c0719a0bb546f98968c at news2.atlantic.net>, secun at yahoo.com says...