Matrix - Metaphors, Analogies and the REAL

Gonçalo Rodrigues op73418 at mail.telepac.pt
Thu Nov 13 07:09:28 EST 2003

On 13 Nov 2003 06:17:33 +0100, "John Burns"
<joobs at grizo.free-onlineNOJUNK.co.uk> wrote:

>On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 12:30:47 GMT, Coyote Seven wrote:
>
>> RaYzor wrote:
>> > Its OK to like a movie, sure.  Even being a super-fan is allright.  I like
>> > Star Wars series a lot, I have 4 or 5 Star Wars games, I own all the movies.
>> > But I don't wander into AMIGA (or for that matter, ANY) newsgroups and start
>> > theorizing on how I can use the Dark Side of the Force ... in random,
>> > meaningless spurts of convulted text.  This is because I know its just a
>> > movie.
>>
>>     I find your lack of faith disturbing.
>>
>Nah, it is those with faith who are disturbing (or maybe disturbed  :) ) since
>they are willing to forego any evidence or logic to the contrary in defence of
>and to keep their "faith".

As one of those with faith, and by your definition possibly disturbed,
I find it very amusing that you do not read your own words. Maybe it
takes faith to apprehend certain ironies. Or be disturbed.

And I'm out of this thread.

With my best regards,
G. Rodrigues