Database connectivity

Robert Brewer fumanchu at amor.org
Mon Nov 24 14:31:11 EST 2003

Others have made good points and pointers. Just wanted to make sure you
knew that you should be able to use ADO for MSSQL connections, as well.
The only serious change to your code will be using "NText" instead of
"Memo" types. Subclass your existing connectors and off you go, probably
within a day's coding or less. Then you can hunker down and consider the
cross-platform stuff.

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries