[XPOST] [REQ] open source multimedia authoring tools? In python maybe?

stefanogaburri StefanoZAP.THIS at gaburri.net
Thu Nov 6 13:45:16 EST 2003

Kevin Ollivier wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm working on just what you are asking for. =) It's called
> EClass.Builder and it basically is for creating HTML-based e-learning
> modules for delivery via Internet/CD-ROM.

Yay! It'll save me some hand-coding :)
Seriously, I'd love to check it out and maybe contribute; I'm gonna
subscribe now to the mailing list; I'll see you there...

I wonder why I didn't find it on sourceforge? I tried every possible
keyword from "authoring" to "CBT" to "e-learning" but Eclass didn't come
out. Oh well, that's what USenet is for I guess (besides flame wars, of
course)

thanks,