Malformed header error... pls help!

Derrick 'dman' Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 6 13:14:25 EST 2003

Kiran B. <kiranb_102 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> hello,
> Im getting this error everytime i load this page.
> [error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script. Bad
> header=*** You don't have the (right): c:/program files/apache
> group/apache/cgi-bin/fig28_18.py
>
> I have connected all databases already. If I remove the import MySQL
> statement, theres no problem. But i need to use the database. . what
> could possibly be wrong???

My guess ... you have something wrong with the MySQL installation.
Probably the import statement throws an exception, which your other
software reads as a malformed header (which it is).  You need to get
the actual error message (ie the contents of that header, or run the
script differently to see the exception) and then solve the problem
that it reports.

-D

--
"Don't use C;  In my opinion,  C is a library programming language
 not an app programming language."  - Owen Taylor (GTK+ developer)

www: http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/            jabber: dman at dman13.dyndns.org