Malformed header error... pls help!

Kiran B. kiranb_102 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 01:10:22 EST 2003

hello,
Im getting this error everytime i load this page.
[error] [client 127.0.0.1] malformed header from script. Bad
header=*** You don't have the (right): c:/program files/apache
group/apache/cgi-bin/fig28_18.py

I have connected all databases already. If I remove the import MySQL
statement, theres no problem. But i need to use the database. . what
could possibly be wrong???

pls help.. I have the MySQLdb installed in my Python directory
already..

#!c:\Python23\python.exe

import cgi
import MySQLdb

def printContent():
   print "Content-type: text/plain\n\n"
   print
   print """
   lang="en">

def printReply():
   from convert import genPrime, genPrimeE
   p1 = genPrime()
   q1 = genPrime()
   e1 = genPrimeE()
   N1 = p1 * q1
   M1 = (p1-1)*(q1-1)
   print 'e1 %d, m1 %d' %(e1,M1)

   while(e1 % M1 == 0):
      e1 = genPrimeE()

   connection = MySQLdb.connect( db = "try" )

   cursor = connection.cursor()
   cursor.execute("insert into trials (p,q,n,m) values
('p1','q1','n1','m1');")
   authorList = cursor.fetchall()
   cursor.close()                  # close cursor
   connection.close()

printContent()
form = cgi.FieldStorage()

personInfo = { 'firstName' : form[ "firstname" ].value,
                  'lastName' : form[ "lastname" ].value,
                  'email' : form[ "email" ].value,
                  'phone' : form[ "phone" ].value,
                  'book' : form[ "book" ].value,