Regular expression code implementation review between Tcl vs Python

3seas 3seasA at Tthreeseas.DOT.not
Tue Nov 11 11:46:08 EST 2003

Ralf Fassel wrote:

> * Google_Post at slink-software.com (K_Lee)
> | http://www.slink-software.com/W/SrcDoc_Top/tcl8.4.4/tcl8.4.4.sdoc/N_92
>
> <quote>
>     If you still like to use this webbase application, please enable
>     the cookie in your browser and try again.
> </quote>
>
> You bet I won't.  If you want people to read your stuff, let them read
> it with no obstacles.
>
> R'

hehe, I hit that wall to, as the two recent posts by them, the subject line
of, caught my attention. Anyway I went to the main or base of the link..

the posts are examples of use of their software and really not python
specific. But if they wrote it in python, it'd likely be more cross
platform compatable, as far as running the server application.

--
3 S.E.A.S -- Virtual Interaction Configuration (VIC)
Changing how we preceive and use computers