Pychecker under Windows

Henrik Weber Henrik.Weber at sdm.de
Wed Nov 26 09:56:07 EST 2003

kylotan at hotmail.com (Kylotan) wrote in message news:<153fa67.0311252016.2e02b575 at posting.google.com>...
> Is there a practical way to use Pychecker in Windows? It doesn't work
> under IDLE. (In fact, it seems to end up breaking everything, and
> every subsequent statement and expression I execute gets ignored.)
> Running it from the Python interpreter in DOS means everything scrolls
> off the screen. Ideally I'd like to redirect it to a file, or be able
> to use it in IDLE.

I don't know what kind of problem pychecker causes with IDLE but I
have managed to plug it into Pythonwin. There should be a similar way
to make it work with IDLE. You can find the thread here:

http://groups.google.de/groups?hl=de&lr=&ie=UTF-8&selm=44254d3d.0308050441.3ae97677%40posting.google.com

-- Henrik