wxPython - wx package (new style wxPython?)

James Tanis jtanis at charter.net
Tue Nov 25 19:20:08 EST 2003

        Bah, I think they are just over-glorifying the change. In my
mind, it's the same exact thing. The only real different is when you
"from wxPython.wx import *" it reads everything into your local
namespace which is traditionally considered not the best thing to do.
I really have no idea if the "transition" when finished will remain
backwards compatible, but I'm guessing from the description of the
implementation that it is.

BTW, In the future you may want to use a real email address so that you
can receive an answer.