memory leak wrapping object having _typelib_guid_ attribute

Mark Hammond mhammond at skippinet.com.au
Tue May 27 19:23:57 EDT 2003

Andrea Babini wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm using win32all build 152 on Python 2.2.2 to develope a COM server
> that implements an interface defined in a specific typelibrary.
> The python class look like the follow:

This does sound like a bug.  The best way to get traction on it is to
create a stand-alone sample that demonstrates the problem, and upload it
to a bug at sourceforge (pywin32 project).  This way I don't have to
find the time to re-create the error before fixing it - and therefore is
much more likely to get my attention.

Mark.