Gui Advice Needed: wxPython or PyQT ?

Vadim Zeitlin zeitlin at parthe.lpthe.jussieu.fr
Sat May 10 13:13:10 EDT 2003

On Sat, 10 May 2003 15:13:59 +0200, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at pythonware.com> wrote:
> Vadim Zeitlin wrote:
>
>>  In any case, there is no such thing as "wxPython propaganda".
>
> webster's definition is:
>
>     "ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further
>     one's cause or to damage an opposing cause"
>
> which is a pretty good description of your own post.

 I would have appreciated a more factual reply. Like explaining the reasons
behind your "assurance" that "wxPython propganda claims" were "very far from
reality". But I gues that labeling my message as FUD (which is completely
ridiculous: fear of what? uncertainty of what? doubt of what?) is much
simpler.

 Regards,
VZ
--
GCS/GM d? H+ s++:-- p2 au--- a- w+ v C+++ UBLS+++ P- L++ N++ E--- W++++ M? V--
-po+ R++ G`` !tv b+++ D--- e++++ u++ h--- f+ r++ n- y?