HELP needed: Tricks for licensing Python software

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Thu May 22 14:18:43 EDT 2003

I would appreciate a link to the sources below. But do you think this can be
universally applied? Would MSWindows/office bring in better revenues without
copy protection? Adobe? I mean, these guys aren't stupid and I am sure they
hire market research people to investigate these things. I am not sure if
your argument works in every situation...

max.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF