Automating A Windows Installations

Ryan Morillo srart at operamail.com
Wed May 14 03:38:25 EDT 2003

check with Mark Hammond's book Programming Python on Win32, (Oreilly), the
section you care about is WSH(Windows Scripting Host) and Python.  You may
just want to look at WSH on it's own.  WSH is (was) Microsofts way of
trying to get people past basic batch scripts and give them the power of
the GUI (Doesn't make much sense, but in the windows world you just tow the
line)

I've used it for so Registy work (It was the only way I could get a copy of
the registry).
Good Luck.