Jerry Pournelle, Byte, Python, and Python in a Nutshell

Warnes, Gregory R gregory_r_warnes at groton.pfizer.com
Thu May 8 21:01:08 EDT 2003

Ho! Another old timer.  I'm pretty sure I have an old 80-Micro around here
somewhere...

FWIW, I learned that you can judge the relevance (and long-term survival
prospects) by pretty accurately from pagecount.  I watched 80-Micro do the
thin->thicker->mondo->thick->thin->defunct thing.  Then Byte did the same
thing, now I see that 'Linux Journal' is at the 'thicker' stage...

-Greg