most unreliable GNU project

Fernando Perez fperez528 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:02:27 EDT 2003

Chad Netzer wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-05-14 at 09:10, CipoFuzo wrote:
>> Thanks Gerhard,
>>
>> You've been really helpful.
>
> That reads like a sarcastic response, and if so, you are flirting
> dangerously with my, and I'll assume others, 'killfile'.
>
> Considering the valuable help that people have provided you this past
> week, I'd suggest you give Gerhard's advice some real consideration.

[snip more calm but very to-the-point advice for a troll in the making]

Wow, Chad.  Your response is a testament to the civility and quality of this
newsgroup, which never ceases to amaze me.  I'd already decided to ignore
(silently) this guy, yet you take the time to still provide a thoughtful,
serene response.  Considering the typical usenet standards, and how busy
everyone is with their own stuff to spend any time on fixing the shortcomings
of other people's manners and education, this is really commendable.
c.l.python has to be one the most pleasant unmoderated communities one can
participate in.

Cheers,

f.