Specifying a module when Unpickling

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu May 8 15:05:59 EDT 2003

Markus Wankus <markus_wankus at hotmail.com> wrote previously:
|This all seems to work great, but I was wondering if I have overlooked
|something.  Is there a way to tell the unpickler to use a certain module?
|Is what I have done above *bad* for any particular reason?

FYI. gnosis.xml.pickle has a standard mechanism to deal with
substituting modules and classes on load.  Of course, these pickles are
bigger and slower than cPickles... but at least they have more
capabilities.

--
 mertz@  _/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY: \_\_\_\_    n o
gnosis  _/_/             Postmodern Enterprises            \_\_