[OT]:Help with project hosting on sourceforge

vivek kumar gupt_vive at hotmail.com
Wed May 28 04:38:06 EDT 2003

I am really very sorry for this and I think it was a very silly thing to do
this without any prior knowledge about it. But I was unable to find out how
to do this so I am asking you guys for help.

I am currently working with an online book store which I am coding in Python
and as Database using Firebird SQL server. I thought why not put it on
sourceforge. So , I send a request to the sourceforge team and it has been
accepted and the things are set up from their side. But now I am stuck as I
don't know how to use CVS/Shell Server etc. Moreover I am sitting behind a
proxy firewall. On top of that I don't have much experience with Linux
platform also :'-(. Although I have an alpha version ready for the
application but I am unable to set the things on sourceforge. I have
recently downloaded the "Open Source Dev. with CVS" and "TortoiseCVS" and
currently trying to learn how to use CVS.

PLEASE HELP ME....

TIA and Kind Regards
Vivek Kumar

Himalayan holiday! Waiting to be won.