SV: A little disappointed so far

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon May 19 11:04:02 EDT 2003

"Duncan Booth" <duncan at NOSPAMrcp.co.uk> wrote in message
news:Xns93809D2224186duncanrcpcouk at 127.0.0.1...
> A readable form of conditional expression is planned to be added in
Python 2.4.

Do you have some inside info that the rest of us do not?

> See http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0308.html for the proposal and
the
> various options that were discussed.

Since this refers to the vote as a future event, it apparently has not
been updated to reflect the vote that did take place, a couple on
months ago.  As I understand, the plurality was for no change.  And
hence, no response that I have seen from GvR.

TJR