Twisted

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Sat May 31 00:46:24 EDT 2003

Quoth AnOn:
> Take NOTE people!!!
>
>  The people associated with Twisted are nothing less than self serving
> biggots.
>
> They do the Python Community a world of hurt with every day that goes
> by.
  [...snip further vitriol...]

As you could learn by lurking here for a minute or two, in this
newsgroup we try to be polite to each other.  We all benefit from
the pleasant atmosphere created thereby; it is one of the Python
community's great assets, imho.

Bilious posts such as yours have no place here.  It's too bad you
had an unpleasant experience on IRC, but if you must get your
knickers in a twist over it, please do so elsewhere.

Steven Taschuk    staschuk at telusplanet.net
"Tomorrow never happens."  -- Janis Joplin