Python modules and FAQ

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Tue May 13 11:23:08 EDT 2003

Just check this excelent (and free) book:

	"Dive into Python"

(search for it on google)

.	Facundo

#- -----Mensaje original-----
#- De: Vincent Yau [mailto:yauv at ohsu.edu]
#- Enviado el: Lunes 12 de Mayo de 2003 8:19 PM
#- Para: python-list at python.org
#- Asunto: Python modules and FAQ
#-
#- Dear All
#-
#- I am a Python newbie and I have python 2.1.1 running
#- on Solaris.  I have been trying to use it to parse some XML
#- files.    I have a hard time getting enough documentation
#- to to describe how modules are setup.   For example, I am
#- trying to use SAX class to parse XML and I am running into
#- weird errors.
#-
#- Latest error is that it is complaining that I do not
#- have parsers installed.  I do not have PyXML but I thought
#- the sax.xml comes with expat parser (I do see expat.py in
#- my Python installation).
#-
#- Can anyone point me to a good and thorough FAQ for
#- reading up on Python?  I do have the standard docs
#- but it covers tutorial which is helpful but does not quite
#- go into setup and stuff.  Or at least I do not notice
#- it, perhaps I overlook.
#-
#- Thanks
#-