Tix on windows

Pablo Ramírez pramirez at prsystem.com
Fri May 16 22:23:22 EDT 2003

Friends:
I try install the ide-studio binary (part of the TIDE apps) and tix work
after this installation in w98.
All Tix widget work ok, but i can't put tu work the ScrolledGrid or any
Scrolled widget (ScrolledTList, etc). The examples attached with the
installation of ide-studio, work ok but are wrinten in tcl.
Anybody have an example in python of how to work with any of this
set of widgets ?

Thanks
Pablo