Newbie Question: How To Send Text Over Ethernet?

John Branthoover jbranthoover at yahoo.com.NOSPAM
Fri May 9 10:13:49 EDT 2003

OOP's,

      Sorry for the missing information. I want to send simple text messages
between two PCs using the TCP/IP protocol. The data or text does not need to
be secure and both PC's will always be on. I was looking for something very
simple. I am running Python 1.5.2. The example that I am looking for does
not necessary have to be written in that version.

       Also, you were speaking of an example in the Python documentation,
what version were you referring to?

      Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions Have a nice day.....

news:3ebaca76$0$49113$e4fe514c at news.xs4all.nl...