The most annoying typo error...

Russell E. Owen owen at nojunk.invalid
Wed May 7 11:40:11 EDT 2003

It hits me often enough that I wish it were a syntax error or that one
could enable a warning for it. But I usually track it down fairly
quickly.

To those who wonder how such a thing could happen, I personally find it
creeping in occasionally when editing existing code, e.g. via sloppy
modification of an argument list.

-- Russell