Generators/iterators persistence

Pawel Oleksik oleksik at galaxy.uci.agh.edu.pl
Tue May 20 08:02:15 EDT 2003

	Dear Serpent-charmers,

    Recently I'm working on some combinatoric algorithms and I found that it
would have been quite useful if ther has been a possibilty of
generators/iterators pickling.

I know for my own classes I can ues a setstate--getstate protocol and I'm
going to do that. But I guess it will be another level of complications and
possibly will lead to (at least simply) bugs.

So, there is an important question: is there or will be soon (P-2.3) any
simple and efficient solution for generators/iterators persistence?

	Sincerly Yours
	p.o.