P.E.P. 3.0.8 ???

A. Lloyd Flanagan alloydflanagan at attbi.com
Mon Mar 17 09:51:51 EST 2003

Thomas Wouters <thomas at xs4all.net> wrote in message news:<mailman.1047643344.23238.python-list at python.org>...
> On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 01:00:12AM -0500, Tim Peters wrote:
> > [Roman Suzi]
> > > So, what is the progress of the subject?
> > Limbo.
>

> Can anyone honestly say the community has decided on anything but the
> controversy of the other camp's procedures and analyses ? But then, I'm
> biased, being a luddite and a readist, so please don't take my word for the
> interpretation or its conclusions. I mean, the conclusions I draw from it.

After we solve the PEP 308 question*, we'll debate the Iraq situation.
 Be interesting to see which happens first:

1)  we resolve it
2)  the UN resolves it
3)  the human race goes extinct, being replaced by advanced
genetically engineered descendant species and/or intelligent but
malevolent robots.

I'm voting on 3), myself.

* That should be "If we solve"...