Parsing C

Daniel Timothy Bentley dbentley at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 31 20:46:21 EST 2003

Hey,
I find myself having to write a C interpreter in Jython.  Are there any
useful C compilers that are open-source in python?

Or compiler-compilers that have files for a C compiler available?

Or, compiler-compiler-compilers that have files for a compiler-compiler
that have files for a C compiler available available?

Really, I'm looking for a way to get a C compiler and mildly painlessly
build it to create the AST that my program will look for.

Oh, and the lexer in addition to the parser would be nice, but I bet it's
all easy and fully of re-goodness in {p|j}ython.

Thanks in advance,
Dan