Curses Python Programming - statusline

Eliran Gonen eg at rootshell.be
Sat Mar 1 07:58:22 EST 2003

Hello!

I just started messing with curses programming and now I'm trying
to use a feature which C curses programs use: the statusline.

I want my program to have a line of text at the bottom of the screen,
regardless of the size of the terminal like in the 'mutt' mail client.

Is this possible?

I heard several other curses functions that were implemented in C aren't
implemented in Python.

I also saw several C curses programs that use a 'struct' to get the screen
size - this way they "calculate" the position of the statusline.

Thanks in advance!
--
Eliran Gonen