No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Fri Mar 14 18:30:43 EST 2003

William Sonna wrote:

> EVERY design decision in the world is subject to question, therefore
> questionable.  That is an OBJECTIVE fact.

Sure, but once you acknowledge that, your objection to _this_ design
loses strength.  Anyone can question any design, so the fact that you're
questioning this one doesn't really stand out as very significant.  One
could object to Ruby for not doing things the way Python does -- the
precise reverse of your argument -- and that objection would be equally
valid.  Thus both objections are not very useful.

> First two sentences of paragraph - I agree.
>
> Third sentence - YOU are the one throwing flames here, not me.

That is simply not objectively the case.  You are the one calling people
names and swearing.

/  \ There is nothing wrong with sobriety in moderation.
\__/ John Ciardi
    Physics reference / http://www.alcyone.com/max/reference/physics/
 A physics reference.