py2exe for Python2.2 looking for Python21.dll

sameer sameer_ at email.com
Sun Mar 23 21:45:40 EST 2003

I am trying to compile my application to an exe using py2exe and
Python22.  During the compilation, I get a missing dll error telling
me that Python21.dll could not be located.  I have checked the windows
registry and there are no references to Python21.dll anywhere.  I have
also uninstalled python22 and reinstalled it, and then reinstalled
py2exe for Python22, and I still get the same error.  Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.