closure

xam ma at Bell.com
Tue Mar 25 11:30:28 EST 2003

I already did. The articles (and the referred-to Xoltar toolkit) implied
that 2.1 will have much better native support for closure. Since 2.1 has
been out for a while I wanted to see how those feature proposals turned out.

news:2259b0e2.0303250733.2b5445e1 at posting.google.com...
news:<3XNfa.9332$iE4.3141991 at twister.nyc.rr.com>...