OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Mar 28 10:42:46 EST 2003

Max Khesin wrote:

> I stand corrected on the last name thing - David wrote to me and it is
> very clear that no insult was intended there. Really I would not pay any

OK!

> attention to it if not for the 'implicit warmongering' comment. I respect
> the opinion of those opposed to war, especially since this was definitely

I'm carefully avoiding expressing MY opinions on the subject (and I seem
sometimes to be nearly the only one around;-) -- not because they aren't
strong, but because they're complex and articulated AND would make no
difference if I shouted them from rooftops anyway;-).

> (BTW, I got your book last nite - looks very good! Thanks)

Oh good!  Now I hope some of those readers who LIKE the book would
think of posting reviews e.g. to amazon (while those who don't will
hopefully forget to)...!-)

Alex