OT: Re: Prime number algo... what's wrong?

Max Khesin max at cNOvSisiPonAtecMh.com
Fri Mar 28 10:21:43 EST 2003

I stand corrected on the last name thing - David wrote to me and it is very
clear that no insult was intended there. Really I would not pay any
attention to it if not for the 'implicit warmongering' comment. I respect
the opinion of those opposed to war, especially since this was definitely a
judgement call. On the other hand I do not respect ascribing shallow
psychological motivations to anyone who supports the war, like, (almost) all
of Eastern Europe, where I come from. And I also do not like being
manipulated by shocking pictures which Phil decided to greet us (US-based
IPs) with - any intelligent person knows that there are plenty of pictures
the other side could show here, too.

Thoughtless Imperialist Oil-thirsty Warmonger.

(BTW, I got your book last nite - looks very good! Thanks)
max.

Max Khesin, software developer -
max at cNvOiSsPiAoMntech.com
[check out our image compression software at www.cvisiontech.com, JBIG2-PDF