Soliciing suggestions for application design

Byron Morgan lazypointer at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 17:17:54 EST 2003

Hope I don't have to load Linux for this, but it is not out of the question.

Cost of an occasional improper correlation is low, but of course I want
fairly high reliability in the output. I can do some validation of results.
The remote device is not to be messed with, as it is an ancient PDP 11-84
running a Motorola data-controlled radio system. One could not get away with
modifying the protocol.

I have loaded Dev-C++ and am looking into doing the serial comms with that,
but so far have not discovered any serial library for it. Any tips in this
area?

Byron