Convert a C pgm

Gerhard Häring gh at ghaering.de
Tue Mar 11 17:49:10 EST 2003

Benoit BESSE wrote:
> You're right, this is just a par of Application that list multicast
> directory session.
> The module have to parsed Session Description Protocol (RFC 2327).
> This is the main ()

Thi is still not complete. The .h file you posted earlier referenced
other header files in the same project.

I'll second Peter's suggestion of rewriting the whole thing from
scratch using the spec with unit tests.

As I personally have no need for a "Session Description Protocol" for
Multimedia apps (RFC 2327), it's unlikely I'd find the motivation to
create an implementation. Especially as I've a bunch of other more
interesting (to me) open-source projects to work on.

I have no idea what SDP is good for. A quick Google search suggests it
has some relation with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol), which I've
at least heard of before, but still don't know what it's all about ...

Gerhard
mail:   gh at ghaering.de
web:    http://ghaering.de/