Convert a C pgm

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Tue Mar 11 17:42:17 EST 2003

Benoit BESSE wrote:

> You're right, this is just a par of Application that list multicast
> directory session.
> The module have to parsed Session Description Protocol (RFC 2327).
> This is the main ()

Thanks, but as near as I can tell the main() you showed does not
link to the functions in the previous post.

Anyway, I really think reimplementing this based on the standard
itself, with your C code as a reference is a much better approach
than attempting to "port" it.  Ported code is too likely to smell
like C and not like Python, and therefore be buggy or unmaintainable
to a Python programmer.

-Peter