Python in a Nutshell: Real Soon Now!

Alex Martelli aleax at aleax.it
Fri Mar 14 06:38:18 EST 2003

yaipa h. wrote:

> Alex,
>
> Absolutely, Safari is the best deal going.  I buy all of my Python books,
> but none of my Java books.  For Java, I only use online resources such as
> Safari. Why, because I already have a bookshelf full of out of date Java
> books and really do not need yet another. Let's see that would be
> YAJDAPIB,
> or Yet-Another-Deprecated-Java-API-Bookself.  ;^)

Nice to be in such ferocious agreement;-).  Almost makes me reluctant
to point out that your neat acronym should be fixed to YADJAPIB...;-}

> BTW - I've just ordered this week's Amazon "Happy Meal."  "Python in a
> Nutshell"
>       together with "The Python Cookbook", Alex, thanks for all the good
>       work.

You're welcome -- thanks for the kudos!  I didn't even know Amazon
was proposing this specific combination... which, of course, from my
own biased viewpoint is definitely a pretty good one!-)

Alex