Python in a Nutshell: Real Soon Now!

yaipa h. yaipa at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 14:21:49 EST 2003

Alex,

Absolutely, Safari is the best deal going.  I buy all of my Python books,
but none of my Java books.  For Java, I only use online resources such as
Safari. Why, because I already have a bookshelf full of out of date Java
books and really do not need yet another. Let's see that would be YAJDAPIB,
or Yet-Another-Deprecated-Java-API-Bookself.  ;^)

Cheers,

-Alan

BTW - I've just ordered this week's Amazon "Happy Meal."  "Python in a Nutshell"
      together with "The Python Cookbook", Alex, thanks for all the good work.
-Alan