python as a web glue ?

shagshag13 shagshag13 at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 14 05:14:43 EST 2003

francois lepoutre wrote:
>> so do you think that python could help me ?
>
> I was in the same situation. Tried MS solutions, then perl,
> then python and staid with it. Yes you are at the right place !

thanks, so i'll try python... do you know of any already existing project
using mod_python to friendly start on this subject ?

and are there any special tricks to use external programs for python page
serving ? i mean : cgi get a request, then launches another "third part non
cgi program" waits for response and then serves page builded from this 3rd
part output, i think there are non obvious troubles that i don't even
imagine now...

s13.