IDLE Python GUI

Lars W lw at hot-shot.com
Thu Mar 6 17:51:25 EST 2003

Hi!

	I obviously can't speak for the whole northern hemisphere,
but IDLE is really a good editor :). It's easy to use, lightweight,
written in python (cool), and has all the features you really need.
And it understands emacs key bindings, which is nice if you have
had the 'pleasure' of using said editor.
	Now, this has probably been said a million times,
but anyway:
I used to use Emacs (ach! isch!) but someone as 'ham fisted'
as me always ended up deleting the buffer I was working on.

Regards
Lars W