pygtk2 vs. pyqt. pros and cons

Nomad nomad*** at ***absamail.co.za
Sun Mar 2 15:47:44 EST 2003

On 01 Mar 2003 13:21:13 GMT, ivo at NOSPAMamaze.nl wrote:

>Except for Glade, there aren't any good interface builders, and portability
>to windows is a strict requirement for my project, so I'm currently looking
>into wxPython. Too bad the wxPython / wxWindows documents aren't downloadable
>(as far as I could see)

What about QT Designer?  It's great for GUI painting, and has the pro
that you can use the same form design for any language supported by
the Q framework -- via a UI compiler tool (such as the pyuic that
comes with PyQt).

--
Nomad

Wondering of the vast emptyness of the 'net
in search of something cool.