PySQLite ... does not define uinit function... Help

John Hall wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 17 21:38:25 EST 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 02:21:56 GMT, John Hall
<wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net> wrote:
>When my prog encounters
>
>import sqlite
>
>I get
>Import error: dynamic module does not define init function
>(initsqlite)

NB I DO have a file named sqlite.def in the same directory as
sqlite.dll and my Python prog, but it DOES NOT contain any reference
to init or anything similar.

I suppose I could try poking it from a safe distance, but I think the
entries in that list need to be in a particular order, corresponding
to a list of addresses within the module, and I don't have that info
(readily) available.

--
John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.