PySQLite ... does not define uinit function... Help

John Hall wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 17 21:21:56 EST 2003

I'm trying to set up SQLite & PySQLite have the following problem,
would appreciate some help. TIA

When my prog encounters

import sqlite

I get
Import error: dynamic module does not define init function
(initsqlite)

Installed sqlite-python-0.4.1.win32.exe,
using Python 2.2.2
Windows 2000 Pro SP3
and the latest SQLite

According to a Google newgroup search:

"""
It's really quite simple. Your C code is missing the
init<modulename>()
function which is responsible for actually setting up the module for
use. Take a look at the modules that come with Python for examples on
how it should be implemented.

"""

but since I'm using a compiled binary, I don't have any influence on
that.

--
John W Hall <wweexxsseessssaa at telusplanet.net>
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.