No Do while/repeat until looping construct in python?

Steven Taschuk staschuk at telusplanet.net
Mon Mar 17 13:07:30 EST 2003

Quoth Greg Ewing (using news.cis.dfn.de):
> Steven Taschuk wrote:
> > But they're not equivalent, logical massage or no.
> > 	while not clean
> > 		rinse
> > 		lather
> > doesn't rinse and lather if already clean, while
> > 	repeat
> > 		rinse
> > 		lather
> > 	until clean
> > rinses and lathers at least once in all cases.
>
> And both of them leave my clothes lathered at
> the end of the process. :-(
>
> Glad-you're-not-programming-MY-washing-machine-ly,

Heh.  One little bug...

(What I had in mind was actually not washing clothes but hair; it
is (or was once) not uncommon for shampoo bottles in this part of
the world to have instructions "Lather, rinse, repeat".)

--
Steven Taschuk              Aral: "Confusion to the enemy, boy."
staschuk at telusplanet.net    Mark: "Turn-about is fair play, sir."